What does a Maple Ambassador do?
The Maple Ambassador's role is to inspire and educate, on your campus and beyond. This can be done in many different ways, depending on the individual and the campus, so there are no hard rules. Activities could include:
- Sharing your Maple experiences with your colleagues
- Setting up Maple tutorial sessions for students
- Answering questions about Maple on forums
- Sharing your best Maple applications, examples, and packages with the community
- Investigating other Maple-based products for education, and sharing what you've learned
- Providing product feedback to Maplesoft
By becoming an official ambassador, you'll receive help from Maplesoft to do what you're probably already doing – sharing your excitement about Maple with others.