Maplesoft Europe Limited is looking for an exceptional individual to work as a support engineer based in our UK office. As part of a dynamic European team you will be the first point of contact for all pre and post-sale customer technical support enquiries. Working with our range of leading maths, modelling and simulation software tools you will provide technical advice and support to our industrial, research and academic customers.
You will need to have a combination of strong technical skills and exceptional communications and customer-interaction skills.
- Engineering, physics or scientific background with a strong maths component at degree level or above.
- Must be fluent in both spoken and written English and French.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- High PC literacy.
Desirable skills include
- Experience in developing analytical solutions in Maple or other mathematical analysis tools (e.g. MATLAB, Mathcad, Mathematica) will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of advanced computational techniques such as symbolic computation, numeric methods, differential equation solving (ODE, PDE, DAE), and parallel computation.
- Creative thinker to help our customers envision the potential of our solution.