Maple adds important analysis capabilities to CAD systems, giving CAD users the ability to use Maple's computational power to analyze and optimize designs. Using Maple, CAD users can answer such questions as “What are the mathematical relationships between objects?” and “How do changes to object properties impact other objects?”
- CAD system connectivity allows you to retrieve parameters from a CAD drawing and send new values back to be automatically incorporated in the design.
- The CAD Link Assistant provides a quick, interactive way to experiment with the CAD Connectivity functionality without having to write code.
- With the CAD Link Assistant, it is easy to browse the scalar quantities in a CAD design, so it can be used as a tool to aid in writing your own CAD-capable worksheets.
- Using Maple’s programming language and built-in API commands, you can create specialized tools for part reconfiguration and optimization.
- SolidWorks®, Autodesk® Inventor™, and NX® are supported.
Watch a Demonstration