The Maple code editor includes many features to make it easier to write, read, and debug Maple code, and is available for managing startup code, code edit regions, and code attached to embedded components.
- Develop your solution or prototype quickly in Maple, taking advantage of Maple’s mathematical commands and interpreted programming language.
- Generate optimized code for expressions and procedures.
- Incorporate that code in your own programs, royalty-free.
- For larger projects and managing custom Maple libraries, see the Maple IDE.
- Generate Visual Basic®, MATLAB®, Java™, C, C#, and Fortran code.
- Override or add to code translations specified in the existing definition, or specify an entirely new language definition.
- Options include automatic type deduction, automatic type coercion, reduction analysis of equations, and optimization of code.
MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.