Maple’s code generation feature allows you to easily deploy your solutions to other programming languages. You can:
- Develop your solution or prototype quickly in Maple, taking advantage of Maple’s mathematical commands and interpreted programming language.
- Generate optimized code for expressions and procedures.
- Incorporate that code in your own programs, royalty-free.
- Override or add to code translations specified in the existing definition, or specify an entirely new language definition.
- Options include automatic type deduction, automatic type coercion, reduction analysis of equations, and optimization of code.
MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.