Maple can be easily integrated with other tools using a wide range of connectivity features.
- Internet connectivity
- MATLAB® connectivity includes two way integration and code translation
- Mathematica® Notebook conversion and command translation tools
- OpenMaple™ API for C, Java, and Visual Basic programs
- External calling to Java, C, and Fortran
- Connect with Microsoft® Excel® , databases, and CAD systems
- MathML 2.0 presentation and content support
- Import and export of XML documents
- Export documents to HTML, XML, MathML, LaTeX, RTF, PDF, and ePUB
- Export plots to BMP, DAE, DXF, EPS, GIF, HPGL, JPEG, PCX, POV, TEK, WMF, and X3D
- Import, manipulate, and export data from WAV, JPEG, and TIFF files
- Import data from Microsoft Excel, ASCII, CSV, Matrix Market, MATLAB®, and more
MATLAB is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.