Simulation Solvers and Options
MapleSim’s powerful simulation engine produces fast, efficient simulation code and provides numerous options for managing and controlling your simulations.
- Stiff/non-stiff/semi-stiff and fixed/adaptive numerical solvers (Rosenbrock, Cash-Karp, Runge-Kutta-Fehlberg, implicit Euler)
- Linear, nonlinear, continuous and discrete time, SISO, MIMO, and hybrid systems
- Lossless symbolic simplification of system equations produce efficient, high-fidelity models
- Index reduction method for high-index DAEs
- Analytic solution of algebraic loops without user intervention
- Detailed error analysis for model construction and simulation diagnosis
- Compiled run-time mode for rapid execution
- Ability to call on external code as part of a simulation, taking advantage of multiple processor cores to complete the computations significantly faster, or running on a cluster using the Maple Grid Computing Toolbox.
- Parameter sets management tools
- Results management tools, including comparison of simulation runs on the same axes, instant plotting of both probed and unprobed variables, and easy creation of custom plots
- Efficient models and optimized C code generation for fast real-time execution, including hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) applications
- Snapshots for starting experiments at any time-step, even if the model was modified after the snapshot was taken
- Deployment directly to popular platforms from MathWorks®, National Instruments™, B&R, VI-grade, dSPACE®, and more through connectivity add-ons
MathWorks is a registered trademark of The MathWorks, Inc.