- Users can easily access Maple T.A. from their Blackboard course or section.
- Authentication and login of users into the Maple T.A. system is automatic when you access Maple T.A. from Blackboard.
- Questions and assignments can be created by accessing Maple T.A. from within Blackboard classes.
- Student results are automatically posted to both the Blackboard and Maple T.A. grade books.
- Instructors can also make further updates to the Blackboard grade book through Maple T.A. For example, an instructor can use Maple T.A. to create a report of the best, most recent, or average grades for the assignment, and then export the results to Blackboard.
- Schools can choose to keep either the best or the most recent result in the Blackboard grade book when multiple attempts are made. For Blackboard Vista, instructors can control this setting for each course.
Maple T.A. can also be integrated with other course management systems. Learn more
For more information about the Maple T.A. Connector for Blackboard Software, please contact Maplesoft Sales.
View system requirements