Maple T.A. and Course Management Systems
Maple T.A. can be incorporated into virtually any course management system, making for a seamless experience for instructors and students. By integrating Maple T.A. into your course management system, you can provide:
- Single sign-on authentication, so users do not need to manage two sets of credentials to access both systems.
- A consolidated grade book, so all assignment results are kept in a single location without the need for instructors to manually transfer marks.
- Easy student access to all assignments from a single location, no matter which environment the assignment was created.
Maple T.A. Connectivity Options
- The Maple T.A. Connector for Blackboard® Software integrates Maple T.A. into your existing Blackboard course management system.
- Maple T.A. includes a connector for integrating with the Moodle™ course management system.
- Maple T.A. can be incorporated into Desire2Learn™’s Integrated Learning Environment using D2L’s Maple T.A. Connector. This connector can be purchased from Desire2Learn.
- A web services API allows you to build your own connector to integrate Maple T.A. into other course management and data management systems. Customers have used this API to integrate Maple T.A. with a variety of systems, including Banner, Luminis, Datatel Colleague, Ping Pong, Microsoft SharePoint, and custom-built solutions.
Contact Maplesoft to learn more about connecting Maple T.A. to your course management system.