Financial and quantitative analysts use Maple's mathematical environment to analyze data and create forecasts, measure risks, and develop econometric and quantitative algorithms to support their market-making strategies.
- Advanced financial modeling and statistical modeling tools
- Powerful symbolic and numeric solvers
- Math-aware programming language for fast prototyping and solution development
- Code generation tools for further deployment
- Full technical document environment which combines live calculations and interactive computations with explanations, images, and more
- Analyze trends and create forecasts using over 12 million time-series data sets