With an intuitive multidomain modeling environment and powerful multibody modeling technology, Maplesoft’s suite of modeling and simulation tools are uniquely suited to developing mechatronic systems, including such diverse applications as robotics, guidance systems, active stabilizers, vibration attenuators, and “X-by-wire” systems found in road vehicles and aircraft.
- Dramatically reduce model development and analysis time
- Rapidly create system-level models to simulate the behavior of the entire system in a single environment
- Leverage revolutionary multibody technology for unparalleled flexibility and control of models
- Take advantage of advanced analysis, visualization, and programming tools to perform customized analysis and model investigations not possible with other tools
- Get the fastest auto-generated code for optimization and real-time simulation, including hardware-in-the-loop (HIL)
- Pass your work down the toolchain through smooth integration with other tools, including MATLAB® and Simulink®