Maple 18.01, a maintenance update, is available to all users running Maple 18. This update contains enhancements to many areas, including:
- Significantly enhanced efficiency for many numerical linear algebra computations
- New keyboard shortcuts for “Execute All” ([Ctrl or Cmd]+[Shift]+[Enter]) and for entering slideshow mode ([F11] or [Cmd]+[F11])
- Improved export of 2-D plots
- PDF export improvements for documents that include code edit regions
- Enhancements to the limit command
Note for MapleSim Users: For best performance, we recommend that you update your MapleSim installation at the same time you update Maple.
See MapleSim 6.4.01 Update for details.
Who is entitled to Maple 18.01?
Maple 18.01 is available to all users running Maple 18. All Maple 18 users should install this update to obtain the latest version.
Do these updates apply to Maple 18 Japanese Edition?
No, these updates are for the English Edition only. Maple 18 Japanese Edition already includes these enhancements, and so no update is required for the Japanese Edition.
How do I get Maple 18.01?
From the Tools menu in Maple 18, select Check for Updates, and follow the instructions. If that option is dimmed, you can download the update by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties with this update, please contact Maplesoft Customer Service.