MapleSim 6.01, a maintenance update, is available to all users running MapleSim 6. This update contains enhancements to many areas, including:
- New Platform support. MapleSim 6 now works on these additional platforms:
- Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro, Windows 8 Enterprise
- Macintosh OS X 10.8
- Compatibility with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 (using these instructions)
- Enhanced performance, including in symbolic preprocessing, parameter handling, and process management
- Increased backwards compatibility with earlier versions of MapleSim
- Improved interactions between Maple and MapleSim
- All the updates from Maple 16.02. Maple 16 will be automatically updated to Maple 16.02 when you install MapleSim 6.01. There is no need to install the Maple update separately.
Who is entitled to MapleSim 6.01?
MapleSim 6.01 is available to all users running MapleSim 6. All MapleSim 6 users should install this update to obtain the latest version.
Do these updates apply to MapleSim 6 Japanese Edition?
No, these updates are for the English Edition only. To download the MapleSim 6.01 Japanese Edition update, visit the MapleSim 6.01 Japanese Edition download page.
How do I get MapleSim 6.01?
From the Help menu in MapleSim 6, select Check for Updates, and follow the instructions. If that option is dimmed, you can download the update by clicking on the link below.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties with this update, please contact Maplesoft Customer Service.