- Over 5000 high-level mathematical and graphical routines.
- A sophisticated mathematical programming language.
- Technical document environment with interactive user interface components.
Interactive Web Browser Applications
- Supports a full range of graphical interface components, such as buttons, slider bars, dials, gauges, menus, file browsers, and more.
- Create interactive web content. Users can enter mathematical expressions using standard mathematical notation by using a built-in 2-D equation editor. The expressions are evaluated by Maple, calculations performed based on those values, and results displayed in standard mathematical notation.
- Using the mouse, plots can be explored through zooming, rotating, and panning. Playback controls are available for animations.
- Web content is accessible from browsers on desktops and mobile devices, such as iPads and smartphones. MapleNet automatically detects that it is being accessed from a mobile device and adapts the display according to the device capabilities.
- Easy publishing of Maple documents and Maplet applications by simply placing the Maple files on the MapleNet server. No web programming is required.
- Includes tools for developing Java applets and Java Server Page (JSP) content for web applications.
- To simplify the creation of static technical web content, MapleNet can be used to embed high quality images of plots and mathematical expressions in standard HTML web pages, without the need for any special programming, plug-ins, or managing numerous image files.