|Web Services Applications
- Applications can be written in any language that supports integrated web services through the standard Web Services Description Language (WSDL), including .NET, JSP, Perl, and PHP. Using this interface, mathematical services are accessible on your web site and from your desktop and mobile applications.
- Client applications can pass Maple expressions to the MapleNet server for evaluation. Results can be mathematical expressions or plots, which are passed back to the application where they can form part of a new calculation or be displayed on a web page.
- Maple documents can be used to store the mathematical expressions, data, and procedures used by your application, together with explanatory text, graphs, and images. MapleNet will programmatically execute the document and return the results to your application. For example, Maple documents could be used to create and maintain a library of engineering component descriptions, including their dimensions, mathematical properties, part numbers, and more. Your MapleNet application would access the most recent version of the document, loading the properties of whatever components are selected by the engineer.
- MapleNet supports the Symbolic Computation Software Composability Protocol (SCSCP) framework, which promotes interoperability with special-purpose computer algebra systems.
IInfrastructure and Administration
- End users are not required to have knowledge of Maple or a Maple license on their computers.
- MapleNet’s mathematical computations can be distributed across multiple servers, so a large number of users can run MapleNet applications simultaneously and quickly.
- As your organization grows, MapleNet expands as well, supporting the growth through additional servers.
- Load-balanced dispatch of users across a cluster of MapleNet servers ensures constant and reliable responsiveness and stability as your enterprise grows.
- The ability to set a CPU resource limit guarantees that all computation commands entered are controlled within the constraints you set.
- Configurable to any desired level of security.