The MapleSim Server provides an easy web deployment option for your MapleSim-based solutions. The MapleSim Server allows engineers throughout your organization to explore MapleSim simulation models from a web browser, even if they do not have MapleSim.
- Explore MapleSim simulation models from a web browser. Access your models from computers and mobile devices using a standard web browser, no plug-ins required.
- Access, explore, and analyze models. Change parameters, manipulate model equations, run new simulations, see updated results, generate simulation code for export, and more.
- Combine compiled code speed with interactive explorations. In your application, your model is represented by parameterized, compiled functions, so you get results fast.
- Eliminate versioning problems. The application lives in a single, central location so updates can be deployed quickly throughout your organization.
- Fully control access to your solution. Leverage your proven web access security methods to specify who is allowed to access your models.
- Reduce licensing fees. MapleSim and Maple licenses are not required by the users of your MapleSim Server applications.