MapleSim for Educators and Students
Free, professionally developed content designed to teach engineering fundamentals. Students use this material to explore and reinforce concepts, and instructors use it to supplement lectures, and as base material for labs and assignments.
Would You Like to Teach with MapleSim?
Engineering institutions from around the world have began to adopt MapleSim in the classroom. Benefits include:
- MapleSim illustrates concepts, and helps students learn the connection between theory and physical behaviour
- A wide variety of models are available to help you get started right away
- Steep discounts are available for students
Contact us for more information!
For Engineering Students: MapleSim Student Edition
Professional physical modeling at a student price!
- Take advantage of the same, fully-functional product the professionals use
- Prepare yourself for industry by using a modern, system-level modeling tool
- Construct systems that would take hours or days to create from first-principle equations in a fraction of the time
- Build and explore realistic designs
- Study the system-level interactions of multidomain models in a single environment