MapleSim, coupled with Maple, is a completely open environment, meaning that you are never restricted to built-in components or analyses. With its complete programming and analysis environment, you can run simulations, customize analyses or script entirely new ones, perform optimizations, develop advanced symbolic control laws, and investigate models in ways not possible with SimulationX®. You can even create custom components right from their unsimplified governing equations – MapleSim does all the work to incorporate them into your model. With MapleSim, you can:
- Create custom components directly from their equations
- Easily script custom analyses
- Take advantage of the world’s most powerful symbolic and numeric math engine
- View and manipulate system-level equations, even for multibody and multidomain systems
MapleSim produces extremely fast auto-generated model code, and the code is completely royalty-free. You can achieve real-time the first time, without sacrificing fidelity in your system-level models. With MapleSim:
- Best core symbolics generates extremely fast model code
- No more hand-coding: save time and eliminate errors with automatic code generation for custom components
- Pass your work down the toolchain: provide downstream engineers with fast and accurate exported models, including S-functions, C code, FMI, and more
- Royalty free exported code
Whereas SimulationX simply supports some aspects of the Modelica language, MapleSim is more – it’s Modelica “Plus”, consisting of an entire platform for modeling, simulation, and analysis, where Modelica provides the component and model descriptions. For example, MapleSim is able to generate and manipulate the system-level equations for a Modelica model. MapleSim can even generate Modelica code from custom components, giving users an easy path to creating their own Modelica code.
In addition, MapleSim is a more economical solution than SimulationX.
SimulationX is a registered trademark of ITI GmbH Dresden/Germany.